Duncan HR Ltd. Consulting is a Limited Company and not part of a larger organisation.
The Data Controller is Duncan HR Ltd.
As Data Controller Duncan HR Ltd is responsible for all areas of Data Protection regulation. The firm does not process volumes of data at the time of writing such that a Data Protection Officer is required.
You can contact the person responsible for data protection, Steve Duncan, by E-Mail, Post, Phone, Text or via the Website. The details are;
Post: Unit 2-4 Protection House, Albion Road, North Shields, Tyne & Wear, England, NE30 2RH
What information do we collect about you?
We collection information about you when you;
- Complete and submit the contact us form on the website
- Enquire about or place an order for any of our services
We will also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys or provide feedback.
Website usage information is collected using cookies.
How will we use the information about you?
1. When you complete and submit the contact us form on the website, we use details of your initial enquiry as well as your name and email address. Our Lawful Basis for doing this is Legitimate Interest.
2. When you enquire about or place an order for any of our services we use the data you give us to produce and provide quotations, deliver the service and collect payment. Our Lawful Basis for doing this is Contract.
3. When you have completed your business with us we retain your details in line with legal requirements i.e. tax records for HMRC. Our Lawful Basis for doing this is Legal Obligation.
4. When you voluntarily complete customer surveys or provide feedback we collect your details such as your name, email address and other contact information if supplied and a preference for using that contact information is expressed by the Data Subject. Our Lawful Basis for doing this is Legitimate Interest.
We only retain your data for as long as it is legally or commercially necessary to do so and in accordance with your rights as a Data Subject. Our Retention Schedule can be found HERE (a link to retention schedule will be published shortly, contact us if you would like a copy in the meantime).
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
3rd Party Processors
A list of those organisations who process data on our behalf and for what purpose is given below as are links to their own Privacy Policies for your reference;
Barclays Bank – For payments received into our bank account online. You will find Barclays Bank’s Privacy Notice HERE.
Microsoft – All our email and client detail data is securely stored and processed online via Microsoft 365 and OneDrive. You will find Microsoft’s Privacy Notice HERE.
Where we are obliged to provide personal data we hold to statutory authorities such as HMRC or the ICO, our Lawful Basis for processing this data isLegal Obligation. The privacy notices for the two regulatory organisations mentioned can be found HERE (HMRC) and HERE (ICO)
Duncan HR will not share your information for marketing purposes with other companies. If you engage our services and it is necessary to do so, we may send your details to, and also use information from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies although we do not currently do this at the time of writing.
We do not market our products and services via email or other channels currently, should this change our privacy notice will be updated accordingly.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the following address. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Post: Unit 2-4 Protection House, Albion Road, North Shields, Tyne & Wear, England, NE30 2RH. We will not charge unless we feel it is necessary and you would be notified before any charge was applied. There would only be a charge if it was both necessary and in compliance with current UK/EU legislation.
We want to make sure that any personal information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
For a full breakdown of your rights see the ICO’s web resource ‘Your Data Matters’, detailing your individual rights. You can find it by clicking HERE.
How to contact us